To participate in the Great Vault weekly rewards in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, you need to follow these steps:
- Reach level 60 and complete the introductory questline of the expansion.
- Complete various activities that award you with loot in Shadowlands, such as completing dungeons, raids, PvP activities, and world quests.
- Earn the required amount of activity points by completing various activities throughout the week.
- At the end of the week, you will be able to access the Great Vault, which can be found in your Covenant Sanctum or in Oribos.
- Once you open the Great Vault, you will see three different categories of rewards based on the activity points you have earned. These categories are "Uncommon," "Rare," and "Epic."
- Select one reward from each category, and you will receive the items the following week in your inventory.
It's worth noting that the rewards you receive are based on the highest level of activity that you completed during the week, so it's always best to try and push yourself to complete the most challenging activities you can.