Mythic+ dungeons are a type of dungeon in World of Warcraft that scale in difficulty and provide better rewards based on the level of the dungeon. To obtain and complete Mythic+ dungeons, you can follow these steps:
- Obtain a Mythic Keystone: A Mythic Keystone is a special item that starts a Mythic+ dungeon. You can obtain a Keystone by completing a Mythic dungeon or purchasing one from the Auction House. Keystone difficulty level corresponds to the level of the Mythic dungeon from which it was obtained.
- Assemble a group: Mythic+ dungeons require a group of 5 players. You can form a group with friends or guildmates, or use the group finder tool to find other players.
- Activate the Keystone: When you enter a Mythic dungeon with a Keystone, you will see a pedestal at the beginning of the dungeon. Interact with it to activate the Keystone and start the Mythic+ timer.
- Complete the dungeon: The goal of a Mythic+ dungeon is to complete it as quickly as possible while dealing with various affixes that add additional challenges to the dungeon. These affixes change every week, and you can see what affixes are active by hovering over your Keystone in your bags.
- Receive rewards: When you complete a Mythic+ dungeon, you will receive a chest at the end of the week that contains rewards based on the highest level of the Mythic+ dungeon you completed during the week. You will also receive a certain amount of Valor points, which you can use to upgrade your gear.
- Keep pushing higher: Mythic+ dungeons have no limit, so you can continue to push yourself and your group to complete higher and more challenging dungeons.
It is worth noting that completing higher-level Mythic+ dungeons requires a lot of coordination and teamwork. You should communicate with your group throughout the dungeon and make sure everyone understands the mechanics of each boss encounter. With practice and persistence, you can conquer even the most challenging Mythic+ dungeons in World of Warcraft.