Microing multiple units in Dota 2 can be a challenging task, but with practice, you can become proficient at it. Here are some tips:
- Control groups: Dota 2 allows you to assign units to specific control groups. To assign a unit to a control group, select the unit and then press Ctrl + a number key (1-9). This allows you to quickly select the units in that control group by pressing the corresponding number key.
- Use hotkeys: You can use hotkeys to quickly issue commands to your units. For example, the "attack move" command can be issued by pressing "A" followed by a left-click. This is useful for quickly directing your units to attack a specific target.
- Practice: Microing requires practice and muscle memory. Spend some time in bot games or custom games to get a feel for how to control your units effectively.
- Prioritize: In team fights or skirmishes, it's important to prioritize which units to control first. Focus on your most important units first, such as your carry hero or units with important abilities.
- Use abilities: Many units in Dota 2 have unique abilities that can be used to great effect. Practice using these abilities in combination with your other units to create powerful combos.
Remember, microing multiple units takes time and practice to master, so don't get discouraged if you struggle at first. Keep practicing and you'll get better over time!