Smoke of Deceit is a powerful item in Dota 2 that can help you and your team gain a strategic advantage by allowing you to move around the map undetected. Here are some tips on how to effectively use Smoke of Deceit:
- Coordinate with your team: Smoke of Deceit is most effective when used as a team. Coordinate with your team to use it at a strategic time when you want to initiate a team fight or gank an enemy hero.
- Use it to enter or leave enemy territory: Smoke of Deceit can be used to enter enemy territory undetected, allowing you to set up a surprise attack. It can also be used to escape enemy territory when you are being chased by the enemy team.
- Use it to secure objectives: Smoke of Deceit can be used to secure objectives like Roshan or to take down towers undetected. Make sure to use it when the enemy team is not expecting it.
- Avoid using it near enemy wards: Smoke of Deceit is countered by enemy wards, so make sure to avoid using it near them. Instead, try to find a route that avoids enemy wards to ensure that you are not detected.
- Use it to scout enemy movements: Smoke of Deceit can also be used to scout enemy movements without being detected. This can help you to plan your strategy and avoid being caught off guard by the enemy team.
Overall, Smoke of Deceit is a powerful item that can help you and your team gain a strategic advantage in Dota 2. Use it wisely and coordinate with your team to make the most of its benefits.