In Dota 2, bounties and shrines are important resources that can provide significant advantages if used effectively. Here are some tips on how to use them effectively:
- Timing: Bounties spawn every two minutes and it's important to keep track of their timing. Try to secure bounties when they spawn as they provide a significant amount of gold and experience.
- Map Awareness: Keep an eye on the map to see where the enemy team is positioned. If they are far away from the bounty rune, take advantage and secure it.
- Team Coordination: Communicate with your team to ensure that you're not competing for the same bounty rune. Try to secure the bounties that are closer to your team's side of the map.
- High Priority Targets: If you see that the enemy team's carry or mid laner is going for a bounty rune, consider contesting it to deny them the gold and experience.
- Cooldowns: Shrines have a five-minute cooldown after use. Try to use them strategically when you know you'll have some time to farm or push without needing to use them again immediately.
- Map Awareness: Keep track of the enemy team's position on the map. If they are pushing a lane, try to use the shrine closest to that lane to heal up quickly and defend the tower.
- Team Coordination: Coordinate with your team to use the shrines effectively. If multiple players need to heal up, try to use the shrines together to maximize efficiency.
- High Ground Defense: Shrines can be a great tool for defending high ground. If the enemy team is pushing your base, use the shrines to heal up quickly and re-engage in the fight.
In summary, bounties and shrines are valuable resources in Dota 2 that can provide significant advantages when used effectively. Keeping track of their cooldowns, being aware of the enemy team's position on the map, coordinating with your team, and prioritizing high priority targets can help you get the most out of them.