The legendary questline in World of Warcraft can vary depending on the expansion and patch you are playing on. However, in general, here are the steps to complete a legendary questline:
- Start the questline: Legendary questlines are usually introduced at the beginning of an expansion or major patch. You can find the starting quest by talking to an NPC in a major city or quest hub. The quest should lead you to the next step in the chain.
- Complete objectives: Each step of the questline will require you to complete certain objectives, such as collecting materials, defeating bosses, or completing dungeons or raids. Follow the instructions given in the quest text to complete each objective.
- Collect currency: Some steps of the questline may require you to collect a special currency, such as Valor or Soul Ash. You can obtain these by completing certain activities, such as dungeons, raids, or PvP.
- Upgrade the legendary item: As you progress through the questline, you will eventually receive a legendary item. You can upgrade this item by completing additional objectives and collecting more currency. The higher the item level, the more difficult the objectives and requirements will be.
- Complete the final step: The final step of the legendary questline will usually require you to defeat a challenging boss or complete a difficult dungeon or raid. Once you have completed this step, you will have fully completed the legendary questline and obtained a powerful legendary item.
Note that the specific details of each legendary questline will vary depending on the expansion and patch you are playing on. It's important to read the quest text carefully and follow the instructions given to complete each step.